The greyed out Coinpaper logo symbolizes the Auto Score.
The Auto Score is an automated, weighted score (1-5) that consists of multiple quantifiable factors.
This score should support the analysis of potentials and dangers in crypto projects.
The evaluated factors for the subtopics are listed below:
- Is there general confidence in this project?
- Is this coin traded on trusted exchanges?
- Has the project been in progress for some time?
- Has the project a ‘working-product’-status?
- Is the project popular according to Google Trends?
- Is the project decentralized or managed by a single entity?
- Does the project’s subreddit forum have many active/inactive subscribers?
- Are there many daily posts and comments?
- Is the development trend positive?
- Was the GitHub repository created a long time ago?
- Does the GitHub repository have many watchers, stars, subscribers, forks and supported languages?
- Do the current placement, the traded volume and the distance to the all-time high, coupled with the calculated short- and long-term price forecasts, have a positive result?
- Is this crypto project managed by a diverse team with a large public presence?
To these factors we also add the score for the presence of timely events, project updates and trade volume changes.