The Coinpaper Score (CP) is a manual, weighted score (1-5) that consists of multiple qualitative factors.
This score should support the analysis of potentials and dangers in crypto projects in detail.
The evaluated factors for the subtopics are listed below:
1. Part PRODUCT, consists of:
Scandals & highlights:
- What were significant highlights or scandals around this coin/project or the team?
- Has the team met past deadlines and are problems currently being worked on?
- What problem does the coin try to solve?
- Information about the availability and usability of a product for the intended purpose?
- Who invented/founded the coin?
2. Part MARKET, consists of:
- What’s our prediction for the coin based on the given facts?
- Are there projects to support the coin which are currently being developed or planned?
- What’s the financial potential that the coin could reach based on the maximum of users that would use the coin?
- Are other cryptocurrencies successfully trying to solve the same problem?
- Do other influential companies support the cryptocurrency?
- Is the community involved or does it contribute to the project’s success?
- What’s known about the current team members?